Bostrom Accessibility Statement
Bostrom is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We continue to make changes to improve the user experience for everyone and apply the relevant accessibility standards. To contact Bostrom regarding an accessibility issue please contact us through our contact form.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) define requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA.
Wherever possible, Bostrom will aim to adhere to level AA of the WCAG 2.1 guidelines, which states that sites should be:
- Perceivable – Information and user interface components must be presentable to users in ways they can perceive.
- Operable – User interface components and navigation must be operable.
- Understandable – Information and the operation of the user interface must be understandable.
- Robust – Content must be robust enough that it can be interpreted reliably by a wide variety of user agents, including assistive technologies.
In order to ensure accessibility we also:
- Include accessibility as part of our DEIA strategy.
- Have internal policies that take accessibility into account.
- Incorporate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Have clear organizational accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Confirm formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the Bostrom website which currently conforms to level A. If you have experienced any accessibility barriers while using any part of bostrom.com, please let us know:
Phone: (312) 644-0828
Get in touch with us through our contact form.