Are you a polished professional who is passionate about customer service? Are you known for your responsiveness and positive attitude? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, multiple-client environment? Bostrom is looking for an Associate to support an association with high expectations. This role is primarily responsible for admin support and membership services.
- Heavy customer service – via phone and email. Customer service is everything. We expect you to be friendly, helpful, and upbeat at all times, especially under pressure.
- You will interact with a lot of members. You will support them via phone and email, so strong written and verbal communication skills are crucial. Formal business writing – emails to members, board meeting minutes – is also a part of this role.
- You will be expected to help members navigate the online information and systems, such as our Learning Management Systems or websites, so you need to be tech savvy to quickly learn and then teach others how to use those systems.
- Event registration (data entry) and meeting prep (name tags, signage, etc.). Some onsite meeting support may be required.
- Other administrative/clerical work, including the use of Excel, Outlook, Monday.com (project management software), and the association’s membership database.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3 years of office experience required.
- Experience working in a multiple-client environment strongly preferred (i.e. Association Management Company or Marketing Agency). Experience working for a non-profit association is also a plus.
- Professional demeanor with excellent customer service skills required.
- Collaborative, team player.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
Comp and Benefits as a Bostrom Employee
- Competitive salary plus overtime earning potential
- Full benefits, PTO, and 401k
- 100% paid professional development
- Come grow with us!
Come grow with us!
Bostrom is a proud equal opportunity employer, committed to a welcoming and inclusive work culture. At Bostrom you can b creative, b unique, b yourself! Our inclusive culture encourages our people to bring their authentic, whole selves to work. We respect and value the uniqueness of each member of the Bostrom team and are committed to cultivating a workplace that is welcoming to all. At Bostrom, we believe diversity drives innovation.