Bostrom’s accounting team provides financial services to multiple clients in addition to managing Bostrom’s corporate financials. We are looking for an entry-level Accountant who is eager to learn, excited by the challenge of a multi-client environment, and ready to become an integral part of this small-but-mighty team!
This role is responsible for executing accounting functions in support of Bostrom and its clients, including preparing client financials as well as Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 0-3 years of accounting experience required.
- Collaborative, team player. Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills: Express yourself clearly in writing, conversations, and interactions with others.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accurate data entry skill.
- Technical capacity, including in-depth knowledge of Great Plains and Microsoft Office, especially Excel, and prior experience with database management programs strongly preferred.
Comp and Benefits as a Bostrom Employee
- Competitive salary plus overtime earning potential
- Full benefits, PTO, and 401k
- 100% paid professional development
Come grow with us!
Bostrom is a proud equal opportunity employer, committed to a welcoming and inclusive work culture.
At Bostrom you can b creative, b unique, b yourself! Our inclusive culture encourages our people to bring their authentic, whole selves to work. We respect and value the uniqueness of each member of the Bostrom team and are committed to cultivating a workplace that is welcoming to all. At Bostrom, we believe diversity drives innovation.