Dede Gish-Panjada, MBA
Vice President – Consulting
ROLE AT BOSTROM
Dede Gish-Panjada, MBA, is the Vice President of Consulting of Bostrom. She is responsible for re-energizing Bostrom’s Consulting Division. She assists with the client relationship management, working with account executives and clients.
Dede Gish-Panjada is a skilled association executive with over 30 years of experience leading complex non-profit organizations at the national and international level. Her experience includes working with associations in a variety of industries including professional services, higher education and health care. Dede is a corporate culture change agent, critical thinker and problem solver. She is proficient in taking key staff and volunteer leaders through the organizational change and strategic planning process.
Dede leads internal training sessions with Bostrom’s Executive Directors and external emerging association executives on leadership development, nonprofit business best practices, association trends and future planning. She loves challenges and excels at helping staff, volunteer leaders and organizations develop and achieve things they never thought possible. Dede is energized being around interesting people. She thinks a positive, inquisitive attitude is contagious.
Dede’s professional affiliations include the American Society of Association Executives, the Kansas City Society of Association Executives (KCSAE), and Past Chair of the AMC Institute Board of Directors, the national trade association and accrediting body for association management companies (AMC). Dede was recognized in September 2015 by KCSAE with its Professional Excellence Award. She is a certified instructor of ASAE’s Certificate in Association Management (CAM) program.
Dede achieved her Master’s in Business Administration from the University of Kansas in 1990 with a concentration in organizational change and development and strategic planning. She earned her Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work from Avila College in Kansas City, MO.
- Yoga, cardio and strength training
- Reading: active member of Side Bar Book Club, where the book is the alleged focus but we side bar regularly about politics, social issues, and our work and personal lives
- Exploring the shores along North America’s coasts
- Supporting Growing Futures, the renamed Headstart early childhood education program in Johnson County, KS
- Sustaining Safehome, a local domestic violence women’s shelter
- Favorite vacation: spending time with husband and two daughters, reading good books while listening to the waves on a beach somewhere
Favorite Chicago Attractions
- Shedd Aquarium
- Second City Comedy
- Cubs Game at Wrigley Field
- Chicago River Architectural Boat Tour
- Wait Wait Don’t Tell Me Radio Game Show: Hosted by Peter Sagal and broadcast on WBEZ Chicago. It’s an hour-long weekly radio news panel game show produced by Chicago Public Radio and National Public Radio (NPR).