Stakeholder Engagement Manager
Bostrom’s client, an association who represents the global business events industry, is looking for a program and project manager to be the hub of their stakeholder / volunteer engagement strategy. The stakeholders (Board, Council, and Committee members and strategic partners) are international, C-Suite executives of large events-related associations and corporations, who have volunteered to help forward our client’s vision, mission and values to support and advance the industry.
This role is a balance of managing strategic member, volunteer and partner communications, project management and meeting coordination, including the following major responsibilities and requirements:
- Effectively communicate logistical and strategic information to stakeholders. Must have polished written communication skills to bring attention and focus to your message. Your communication must also be culturally sensitive given the global reach of the association.
- Create partnership proposals, fulfillment summaries and business development pitches. Using previously drafted materials, understand the synergy between the association and the potential partner to position the proposal for success.
- Strong project management skills. Manage and support stakeholder engagement and staff on developing resource guides, handbooks, and other tools from start to finish, managing the deadlines and responsibilities assigned.
- Coordinate meetings. You understand that the stakeholder’s time is precious and cannot be wasted. To best support volunteer engagement, efficiently coordinate meeting dates/times as well as key meeting related materials and communications. Must have extraordinary attention to detail to synchronize availability and time zones. Must be savvy to understand meeting objectives and key stakeholders.
- Develop agendas, take minutes, and manage action items. Must have experience efficiently capturing action items, quickly communicating them to participants and noting your follow up responsibilities. Must have experience creating key meeting related materials including agendas and meeting minutes to keep the committee’s work moving forward to support industry advancement.
- Solve problems and identify process improvements. As the hub of stakeholder engagement, you will apply your analytical skills to see a need and find a way to help.
Bachelor’s Degree and at least 5 years of related experience required. Experience within the meetings and events industry strongly preferred.
b creative, b unique, b yourself!
Our inclusive culture encourages our people to bring their authentic, whole selves to work. We respect and value the uniqueness of each member of the Bostrom team and are committed to cultivating a workplace that is welcoming to all. At Bostrom, we believe diversity drives innovation. Bostrom is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.