IT Administrator – DC Office
Bostrom is an association management company offering comprehensive management, consulting and outsourcing to the nonprofit community. For more than eight decades Bostrom has provided associations with the solutions they need to grow, stabilize, redirect, consolidate and meet challenging goals.
Bostrom is looking for an enthusiastic IT Administrator to join our team. Seeking someone motivated by gaining experience in IT services and systems administration, troubleshooting challenges, and working with people to provide technical assistance. Reporting to the IT Manager in Chicago, this role sits in our DC Office, and is expected to support all Bostrom employees, as well as our clients.
- IT Support Services: Provide exceptional customer service to staff and clients in need of technical assistance. Install, configure, and support workstation software, hardware, printers, and phones. Manage user accounts and security groups on multiple systems including Active Directory.
- Client Set Up and Support: Set up, configure, and maintain IT services and security for multiple clients. Including but not limited to email, websites, databases, and electronic files.
- Systems Administration: Execute system and network administration, design, documentation, implementation, and testing.
- Tech-related Services: Maintain technology-related services such as mobile devices, multifunction printers, audio/visual services and equipment, lobby displays, and office suite security.
- ACGI User Support: Provide ACGI (Bostrom’s main client database) user support.
- Security and Backup: Monitor all network security. Maintain inventory control of technology equipment. Monitor daily backup and recovery procedures for Bostrom and Bostrom client data.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2 – 4 years of IT experience required.
- Critical, analytical thinker who can identify and solve problems. Accountable, self-motivated, and willing to take on new responsibilities and challenges. Collaborative, team player. Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously. Professional demeanor with excellent customer service skills required.
- Strong working knowledge of Servers, Virtual Machines, Network Storage, Firewalls, Switches, Routers, Access Points, SQL Server, PowerShell, file sharing, Back-up and Restore, Active Directory, Group Policy, and Enterprise Anti-Virus.
- Solid understanding of network topology and services (DHCP/DNS/TCP/IP/SSL).
- In-depth knowledge of key technologies, such as Windows, MacOS, Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, Google Suite.
- Experience managing SaaS products.
- A+, Network+, Security +, MCP Certifications a plus.
- Association Management experience a plus.
How to apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.