Content Marketing Manager
b creative, b unique, b yourself!
Our inclusive culture encourages our people to bring their authentic, whole selves to work. We respect and value the uniqueness of each member of the Bostrom team and are committed to cultivating a workplace that is welcoming to all. At Bostrom, we believe diversity drives innovation. Bostrom is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you live and breathe integrated and content marketing with a strong digital spin and if are able to juggle multiple clients and projects, we want to talk to you! We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager to implement, track and optimize our association clients’ marketing communications campaigns across channels – with more emphasis on the digital channels.
This position can work out of our Chicago or DC Office.
Develop, execute, and measure the effectiveness of all content marketing initiatives to reach recruitment, retention, engagement and overall marketing goals for Bostrom and its clients.
- In conjunction with Account Executives and client staff teams, plan and execute all web, print, contact database, email, social media and newsletters for multiple clients
- Design, build and maintain client social media presence where needed
- Measure, analyze, and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and content strategies with both traditional and digital channels
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience for special campaigns
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Bachelor degree in marketing or a related field
- 3-5 years of content marketing experience
- Experience working in a multiple-client environment strongly preferred (i.e. Marketing Agency or Association Management Company); Association experience is also a plus
- Demonstrable experience writing, implementing and managing, marketing/contact database, email, social media, print production, ad management and/or newsletters
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate to action
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords, LinkedIn and Yahoo! campaigns
- Excellent writing, editing, proofreading and communications skills
- Strong project management, analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.