Associate – Chicago Office
Are you a polished professional who is passionate about customer service? Are you known for your responsiveness and positive attitude? Do you enjoy managing details? Bostrom is looking for an Associate to support a global professional association dedicated to saving lives.
This role is primarily responsible for supporting the logistics of an educational program which offers classroom courses around the world, online training and resources, and licensed publications. This role is also responsible for admin support and membership services, including phone and written communications, clerical duties, and event prep and set up.
- Support the logistics of an educational program which offers classroom courses around the world, online training and resources, and licensed publication.
- Provide administrative support, including but not limited to clerical duties.
- Respond timely to all issues and questions. Act quickly, diplomatically, and in the best interest of the member to resolve problems or provide clarity.
- Courteously and efficiently answer phone and email inquiries from members.
- Process membership applications and event registrations.
- Maintain and update membership database.
- Assist in the coordination of client conferences and other events.
- Support license management.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3 years of office experience required. Association experience strongly preferred.
- Professional demeanor with excellent customer service skills required. Collaborative, team player. Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Exceptional attention to detail and written communication skills, as well as excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Operations or program logistics experience is strongly preferred; experience supporting educational programs, preferably for an association, as well as experience working in healthcare is strongly preferred.
How to apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.