Associate – DC
b creative, b unique, b yourself!
Our inclusive culture encourages our people to bring their authentic, whole selves to work. We respect and value the uniqueness of each member of the Bostrom team and are committed to cultivating a workplace that is welcoming to all. At Bostrom, we believe diversity drives innovation. Bostrom is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Are you a polished professional who is passionate about customer service? Are you known for your responsiveness and positive attitude? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, multiple-client environment? Bostrom is looking for an Associate to support multiple associations with high expectations. This role is primarily responsible for admin support and membership services.
- Efficiently answer phone and email inquiries from members.
- Process membership applications, renewals, and event registrations.
- Maintain and update membership database.
- Provide administrative support.
- Assist in the coordination of client conferences and other events.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3 years of office experience required.
- Experience working in a multiple-client environment strongly preferred (i.e. Association Management Company or Marketing Agency). Experience working for a non-profit association is also a plus.
- Professional demeanor with excellent customer service skills required.
- Collaborative, team player.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
How to apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.