Accountant – Chicago Office
Bostrom’s accounting team provides financial services to multiple clients (not-for-profit associations) in addition to managing Bostrom’s corporate financials. We are looking for an entry-level Accountant who is eager to learn, excited by the challenge of a multi-client environment, and ready to become an integral part of this small-but-mighty team!
This role is responsible for executing accounting functions in support of Bostrom and its clients, including preparing client financials as well as Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 0-3 years of accounting experience required.
- Collaborative, team player. Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills: Express yourself clearly in writing, conversations, and interactions with others.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accurate data entry skill.
- Technical capacity, including in-depth knowledge of Great Plains and Microsoft Office, especially Excel, and prior experience with database management programs strongly preferred.
How to apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.